Celebrate New Year's Eve in Falmouth!
The only question is... where will YOU celebrate?
Christmas is over, and the next big holiday to celebrate is good ol' New Year's Eve! Here is a list of all the fun stuff happening in Falmouth on the last night of 2011.
- The SeaCrest Beach Hotel in North Falmouth, featuring a newly renovated dining room, is offering overnight packages, including an evening of a celebration dinner, comedy show and hotel room at $250 per couple. If you just want to enjoy the dinner and show, it's only $135 per couple. Call for reservations at (508) 540-9400.
- La Cucina Sul Mare is now taking reservations with two seatings, the second seating starts at 10pm with entertainment by the Rip It Ups. Call to book a table at this newly expanded Italian ristorante on Main Street at (508) 548-5600.
- The Courtyard Restaurant and Pub in North Falmouth is offering a special menu, plus entertainment by DJ Mike and a champagne toast. No reservations are required.
- The Nimrod's Annual New Year's Eve Ball takes place from 9pm-1am. It's $60 per person for a four-course dinner, champagne toast and Big Band Sound. Tickets are still available; call (508) 540-4132.
- The Roo Bar is offering three dinner seatings: 5:30pm, 7:30pm, and 9:30pm, with a champagne toast at midnight. Reservations are accepted; call (508) 548-8600.
- Liam Maguire's will have musical entertainment by Liam himself and Danny Quinn, plus a full menu with specials and no cover charge.
- The Beach House's New Year's Eve Spectacular in North Falmouth has a limited menu, including prime rib, black and blue filet mignon, shrimp and scallop risotto, Oscar veal chop and more. Dance the night away to musical group Pocketful of Soul. A $10 cover charge applies for arrival after 10pm; call (508) 564-5029.
- Check out Landucci Italia & Vintage Ultra Lounge for dinner; and at 10pm dancing and celebration commences with entertainment by DJ AZ. Reservations and tickets on sale now at (508) 548-5000.
- Want to stay home safe and sound? Go pay a visit to the Clam Man at 15 Boxwood Circle and celebrate at home with fresh shrimp cocktail, Cape bay scallops, stuffed quahogs, scallops wrapped in bacon, clam and lobster pies and always fresh fish. Call (508) 548-6044 to order your New Year's Eve dinner.
- When you wake up on the first day of the new year and have no interest in cooking, gather family and friends and head on over to the Coonamessett Inn for the best brunch buffet in town. At $22.95 per person, it is out of this world—you can start that diet on January 2!
And remember... be safe and have a very happy New Year's Eve, Falmouth!