5 Things You Need to Know Today, 1/4
A free Gymbuddies class and more for January 4.
1) Today we'll have increasing clouds, with a high near 31. Tonight will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
2) Come for a free Playtime Fitness Gymbuddies class at the Turning Pointe Dance Studio today at 9:30am with your 1-5 year-old child. Meet new friends and have fun! No preregistration is required, but feel free to call 508-444-0278 if you have questions. The class is followed by a similar class for infants. Tell your friends!
3) Seniors who would like to play bridge on the intermediate level are welcome to join the Wednesday afternoon bridge games at the Falmouth Senior Center at 12:30pm. For more information, please call Ethel DeLoria at 508-548-2770 or Renee Farrell at 508-548-3191.
4) The Falmouth Young Professionals will host a Business After-Hours tonight starting at 5:30pm at the Quahog Republic. Admission includes two drink tickets, appetizers, and a great venue for networking and socializing with other business people. Don't forget to bring your business cards!
5) This day in history: poet T.S. Eliot dies in London (1965); GM announces its electric car (1996); and the Euro debuts (1999).