Family Sent to Hospital after Carbon Monoxide Exposure
A family was sent to Cape Cod Hospital after being exposed to elevated levels of carbon monoxide this morning.
A mother called the Barnstable Fire Department for help at around 9 this morning when several family members began to feel ill, according to the Cape Cod Times.
A malfunctioning furnace could be to blame for the elevated levels of carbon monoxide in the home.
Four members of the family were taken to Cape Cod Hospital as a precaution, standard protocol for any carbon monoxide situation.