With all of the tree trimming, cookie baking and partygoing, there is so much to do during the holidays that it's easy to leave shopping for Christmas presents until the last minute. But by then, the malls and chain stores are usually chaotic and the mere thought of battling crowds is exhausting.
Here are some ideas for easy gifts that can be bought locally and require little stress:
- Go to Treasure Chest Gifts and pick out some pretty bathroom soaps and candles for teachers, relatives and neighbors.
- Go to the Green Eyed Daisy for great women's clothing, nautical bracelets and accessories.
- Go to Eight Cousins and pick out a few fun titles for the children in your family, or your kid’s friends.
- Go to Pie in the Sky and order a bakery gift basket or a pie that would be a delicious complement to holiday dinners.
- Go to Falmouth Sports Exchange and pick up a gift certificate or sporting accessories for the athlete in your life.
- Go to Bellezza and give someone in your life who needs a little relaxation a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure or spa treatment. The salon has many package deals for Christmas.
Tell us: What are some of your own last-minute gift ideas? Share in the comments below.