Five Things to Know Today: Friday December 7
Here’s a look at what’s happening in Falmouth today.
1. Today will be cloudy with a high of 49 degrees, with winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
2. The Patchwork Quilters of Cape Cod meets at the Falmouth Senior Center today from 10am to 2pm. All finished quilts go to children at risk.
3. You can take a look at artwork by Garison Weiland and Erica M. Szuplat at the Maser Gallery at Falmouth Community Television at 310A Dillingham Avenue from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. today.
4. Liam Maguire’s Irish Pub is hosting the Shananagans at 9:00 tonight. The band combines a varied background of musical influences and play the guitar, 5-string banjo, mandolin, bass, pennywhistle, harmonica, and bodhran.
5. Looking ahead, Coonamesset Farm is hosting a wreath decorating class Saturday at noon. You can purchase a wreath or evergreen swag for $10. The class includes bows, shells, bells, pinecones, and other decorative items for you to add to your wreath.