Five Things to Know Today: Friday November 30th
Quilting, tap dancing, Irish folk music and much more today in Falmouth.
1. Patchwork Quilters of Cape Cod meets at the Falmouth Senior Center today from 10am to 2pm. All finished quilts go to children at risk.
2. You can join a Tap Dancing Class at the Senior Center today at 1:00 p.m. The price is $6.00 per class or $24.00 per month.
3. You can chat with Joan Wickersham, author of The News from Spain: 7 Variations on a Love Story, today at Eight Cousins Books on Main St. in Falmouth at 6:00 p.m.
4. Want a way to get into the Holiday Spirit? You can join the Falmouth Theatre Guild for one of their 6 performances of Best Christmas Pageant Ever at 7:30 p.m. tonight. Admission is just $10.
5. You can stop by Liam Maguire’s Irish Pub and Restaurant on Main St. at 9 p.m. for an evening of Irish folk music. Danny Quinn is a performer of Irish & American folk music for nearly three decades and has entertained throughout the US, Canada, Ireland and England.