Five Things to Know Today: Friday February 15, 2013
Tonight in Falmouth you can meet an author, attend a Valentine concert and listen to Irish and American folk music performed by Danny Quinn.
1. It will be mostly sunny today with a high near 44 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
2. You can meet Kathleen Brunelle, the author of Cape Cod's Highfield & Tanglewood: A Tale of Two Cottages at Eight Cousins Books tonight at 6 p.m. The event is free and open to all.
3. You can attend Notescape, a valentine concert at the Woods Hole Public Library at 7:30 p.m. tonight. The performance will feature a cappella interpretations of romantic ballads. Tickets are $20.
4. You can see Danny Quinn perform Irish & American folk music at Liam Maguire’s Irish Pub and Restaurant tonight at 9:30. The event is free.
5. Want your event featured in the daily Five Things to Know Today column? Add your event to Patch.