Five Things to Know Today: Thursday March 7
Here’s what’s happening today in Falmouth.
1. It will rain before noon today then snow, according to the National Weather Service. There will be patchy fog and a high near 38 degrees. It will be windy, with a northeast wind around 34 mph, with gusts as high as 49 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
2. Do you love to sew or have a project hanging around that needs some inspiration to get it completed? You can join a sewing group at the Falmouth Senior Center today at 1 p.m.
3. You can help raise money for the Falmouth Arts Center by dining out tonight. The Chapaquoit Grill, Cranberries and the Quarterdeck will donate 25% of the evening’s gross receipts to the Falmouth Arts Center.
4. You can play Team Trivia with FUN 107's DJ Billy Teed tonight at the Beach House at 7 p.m.
5. Have something to say? Blog on Patch!