Five Things to Know Today: Tuesday January 28
Falmouth could see some freezing rain today, find out when and other happenings.
1. There will be a slight chance of freezing rain and sleet today before 9am, then a slight chance of rain between 9am and 11am. It will be cloudy, with a high near 36. North wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Attention Cribbage players! Afternoon Cribbage starts at 12:30 p.m. at the Falmouth Senior Center today. All are welcome and it’s free to join.
3. Are you trying to research your family tree? Members of the Falmouth Genealogical Society will be on hand to help you find those elusive ancestors at the Falmouth Public Library in the Lemcke Reference Room today from 2 to 4pm.
4. The Planning Department meets tonight in Town Hall at 7 p.m.
5. Want to spread the word about an event? Post it on Falmouth Patch.