Five Things to Know Today: Wednesday January 2, 2013
Here’s a look at what’s going on today in Falmouth.
1. Expect a mainly sunny sky today with a High of 31F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
2. An Osteo Prevention exercise class for seniors will be offered today at 9:15am at the Council on Aging. If interested, please you can call the Senior Center for additional information at 508-540-0196.
3. The West Falmouth Library hosts Bridge on today from 9:30am to noon. All players are welcome to join in on the fun! For more information you can call 508-548-4709.
4. The memoirs group meets at the Falmouth Council on Aging today at 1pm.
5. It’s $5 Pizza Night tonight at The Beach House in North Falmouth. Any toppings you want all just $5...Dine In Only.