Five Things to Know Today: Wednesday February 6
Here’s a look at what’s happening today in Falmouth.
1. There is a slight chance of showers today before 10 p.m. today, according to the National Weather Service. It will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 34 degrees.
2. A free chair yoga class will be held for seniors today at the Gus Canty Community Center at 11 a.m.
3. The Falmouth Senior Center is hosting bridge today at 12:30 p.m.
4. The What’s Falmouth Reading? Committee is offering a free 2-part series on planning your garden, featuring Master Gardeners from the Cape Cod Cooperative Extension. Part one is tonight from 6 at 7 p.m. at the Falmouth Public Library.
5. What happens when you mix whiskey and stout? Find out at "Whiskey Stout" at Grumpy's Pub tonight, a curated open mic that is part bluegrass picker’s scene and part Irish session. Musicians are invited to sit in on a tune with hosts Benjamin Lee Paterson (banjo, guitar) and Irish Kevin (guitar)—or introduce a new flavor to the scene. The free event starts at 8 p.m.