Five Things To Know Today: Wednesday November 28
Find out what’s happening in Falmouth today.
- The West Falmouth Library hosts Bridge on Wednesday mornings, from 9:30am to noon. All players are welcome to join in on the fun!
- Yoga is a gentle, relaxing and meditative practice, which is centuries old. Elizabeth will be conducting a free class in Chair Yoga at the Gus Canty Rec. Center today from 11:00 to 12 noon.
- The Energy Committee is meeting at Falmouth Town Hall today at 1:30 p.m.
- It’s $5 Pizza Night tonight at The Beach House in North Falmouth. Any toppings you want all just $5...Dine In Only.
- It’s trivia night at Liam Maguire’s Irish Pub tonight. Mix strategy and knowledge with specialty rounds like Name That Tune and you have the fun and excitement of Trivia Buff. The fun begins at 8:00 p.m.