Five Things You Need to Know Today: Thursday February 14
Don't have a date for Valentine's Day? You don't have to spend it alone, we have an that's perfect for singles.
1. It will be mostly cloudy today then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 43 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Do you love to sew or have a project hanging around that needs some inspiration to get it completed? You can go to the Falmouth Senior Center today at 1pm and join in the fun.
3. Take your Scrabble board game to the Falmouth Senior Center today from 1 to 4pm for a great time playing with friends.
4. A weekly afternoon parent chat with Carol DiFalco, MS, LMHC will be held today from 1-2pm at the Falmouth Public Library. This is a drop-in parenting group for caregivers with children 1-5 years. Limited childcare will be available.
5. Don't have a hot date for Valentine's Day yet? Well, don't spend it alone!!! Join Liam Maguire's Irish Pub and Restaurant for the 7th Annual Dateless Night! They will be playing the Dating Game with prizes for ALL who play!