Five Things You Need to Know Today: Wednesday January 8
Here’s a look at what’s happening today in Falmouth.
1. It will be mostly cloudy today with a mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day and a high of 48F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph.
2. The Memoirs group meets at the Falmouth Council on Aging today at 1pm.
3. The Falmouth Arts Center is showing the Girl with the Pearl Earing today at 3:30 p.m. as part of its cinema series. The cost to attend is only $5.
4. Are you a parent looking for ideas to help raise strong children and take care of yourself? You can attend the “Parent Café” tonight for a chance to build friendships and relationships with other parents and learn about resources in the community. “Parent Café” will be held tonight from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm (supper at 5:30 pm, Café starts at 6:15 pm) at East Falmouth School on Davisville Road in East Falmouth.
5. Liam Maguire’s Irish Pub is hosting team trivia tonight at 8 p.m., so grab five friends and head on over.