Invite a friend
Afternoon Parent Chat
A weekly afternoon parent chat with Carol DiFalco, MS, LMHC will be held each Thursday from 1-2pm at the Falmouth Public Library. This is a drop-in parenting group for caregivers with children 1-5 years. Limited childcare will be available.
Since parenting can be joyous and difficult, getting together and discussing the challenges can be helpful, informative, and good for the parenting soul. This group is for anyone who has a young child and could use some support.
For more information, please call 508 548 0151 x172.
More About Falmouth Public Library
The beautiful, recently renovated Falmouth Public Library holds the title of being the largest public library on Cape Cod. The Main Library provides services to adults and children such as story times, book groups, summer reading programs and special programs that change throughout the year. It also serves as a reference and information center, featuring thousands of books and magazines. Museum passes, computers, access to databases and periodicals are just a few of the other services you will find at the library.
Other events here
- Falmouth Genealogical Society Help at the Falmouth Library Weekly on Tuesdays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Library Board of Trustees Monthly, 7:00 pm
- SONGS of the SEA Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Arts Alive Festival '13 Fri, Jun 21, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Arts Alive Festival '13 Sat, Jun 22, 10:00 am–9:00 pm
- Arts Alive Festival '13 Sun, Jun 23, 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Cultural Survival Bazaar Daily, 10:00 am–5:00 pm