Invite a friend
Introduction to Lightroom
This hands-on class will cover the entire workflow from uploading images, editing them and printing them in Lightroom 4, including establishing keywords and using the sophisticated Lightroom editing tools. Students will get the opportunity to observe techniques in Lightroom and then try them themselves. Students should plan to bring their own laptops with Lightroom 4.2 loaded (you can use a 30-day trial version) plus a memory card with images to work on.
Molly Johnston is a certifiable bit-brain from her career in high-tech and financial services. She has studied photography with Vincent Versace and Sean Kernan. She is also a performing musician on viola da gamba and a pilot for Angel Flight.
|Where||Falmouth Arts Center 137 Gifford St, Falmouth, MA 02540|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:30 am–11:30 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Everyone|
|Price||$40 members; $45 non-members|
More About Falmouth Arts Center
The Guild expanded to its current location in June 2009. Classes are offered in oil, acylic, water color, drawing, pastel, photography, mosaic, hand-built ceramics and fiber arts. This nonprofit organization invites everyone to display art here. The friendly and vivacious staff has a knack for encouraging the creativity in people. All ages and abilities are welcome.
Other events here
- Lobby Exhibit: From the Board Room Daily, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
- Juried Photography Exhibit Daily, 9:00 am–4:30 pm
- Session IV Classes at the Falmouth Art Center Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays,
- Drawing and Painting After School -ages 10 and up Weekly on Tuesdays, 4:00 pm–5:30 pm
- After School Art for Elementary Students Weekly on Thursdays, 4:00 pm–5:30 pm
- Painting the Impressionist Landscape with John Clayton Daily, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
- Lobby Exhibit: Guest Curator Jane Lincoln Daily, 9:00 am–4:30 pm
- The Art of Collecting Art Thu, Jun 6, 4:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Falmouth Art Center Demo Derby Sun, Jun 9, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Art Cinema Series: "The Collector: Allan Stone's Life in Art" Wed, Jun 12, 3:30 pm–5:30 pm