Invite a friend
An Osteo Prevention exercise class will be offered at 11am every Tuesday and Thursday at the Falmouth Council on Aging. For more information, call the Senior Center at 508-540-0196.
More About Falmouth Council On Aging
In conjunction with the Falmouth Senior Center, the Falmouth Council on Aging provides a variety of benefits. For the senior citizens of the community, it offers many essential services including home care, health programs, social activities, nutrition, medical transport, exercise programs and volunteer opportunities. It offers a variety of social activities as well.
Other events here
- Tai Ji Class at the COA Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- Poker at the COA Weekly on Thursdays, 12:30 pm
- Tap Dancing Class Weekly on Fridays, 1:00 pm
- Osteo Prevention Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:15 am
- Young at Heart Strength Training II Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Party Bridge at the COA Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm
- Memoirs at COA Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm