Invite a friend
Party Bridge at the COA
Party Bridge takes place at the Falmouth Senior Center on Wednesdays at 12:30pm. Come on down and meet some new friends!
More About Falmouth Council On Aging
In conjunction with the Falmouth Senior Center, the Falmouth Council on Aging provides a variety of benefits. For the senior citizens of the community, it offers many essential services including home care, health programs, social activities, nutrition, medical transport, exercise programs and volunteer opportunities. It offers a variety of social activities as well.
Other events here
- Osteo Prevention Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:15 am
- Young at Heart Strength Training II Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Osteo Prevention Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Memoirs at COA Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm
- Tai Ji Class at the COA Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- Poker at the COA Weekly on Thursdays, 12:30 pm
- Tap Dancing Class Weekly on Fridays, 1:00 pm