Invite a friend
Pianist Sara Daneshpour in Recital
Internationally acclaimed pianist Sara Daneshpour will perform an elegant and emotional repertory of selected works by Chopin, Liszt, Rachmaninoff and Mozart. Ms. Daneshpour's performances, both in this country and abroad, consistently earn high accolades of audiences and critics. After a featured solo appearance in New York, the New York Concert Review wrote of her, "... she exhibits all the requisites for a high voltage career and more: blazing technique, power, expressivity, imagination, and a lovely stage presence." Tickets are $20 if purchased by noon on Friday, June 1 online or by calling 508-495-1878, ext. 303; admission at the door is $25. You will be captivated!
More About Highfield Hall
Highfield Hall is a nonprofit center for arts and culture serving Falmouth residents and visitors. Saved from demolition and lovingly restored by Historic Highfield, Inc., the 20,000 sq. foot Victorian mansion was built in 1878 by the Beebe family of Boston. Highfield Hall now welcomes visitors to tour the restored building and walk through Beebe Woods, the adjacent 400 acrea conservation area. A permanent exhibition tells the Highfield story and changing art exhibitions are displayed in two gallery spaces. Programs are offered in the areas of culinary arts, music, nature/gardening and history. The venue is available for weddings, private celebrations, community meetings and corporate events.
Other events here
- Senioritis: Artwork from the Falmouth High Senior Class Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Enchanted: Through the Lens of Boston Photographers Tomorrow, May 24, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Fantastical Birds: Quietus in Flight New paintings by Juan Travieso Tomorrow, May 24, 10:00 am–4:00 pm
- Beebe Woods Nature Walks April 23, 2013 / May 28, 2013, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Savory Pies with Gail Blakely Wed, May 29, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Sunday Estate Walks & History of the Beebe Property May 5, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / June 2, 2013 / June 16, 2013 / July 7, 2013 / July 21, 2013 / August 4, 2013, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm