Invite a friend
Preschool Fair and More!
Choosing an early childhood program, preschool or care program can seem as overwhelming as helping your high-schooler select a college. There’s a lot to consider: what is best for your child’s age, personality, interests, abilities, and more.
Join us for our Preschool Fair! It will take place on Tuesday, February 5, 2013 from 6:00-8:00 pm at the Falmouth Public Library.
Speak with representatives from area preschools (full and half-day centers), family child care programs, school-age programs, area child activity programs, and several family organizations. Get information about registration, curriculum, visits and more. It is a one-stop shop for parents looking for a program that’s the “best fit” for their child. Additional family support agencies will be on hand as well.
This is a free, drop-in event sponsored by the Coalition for Children in Falmouth.
|Where||Falmouth Public Library 300 Main St, Falmouth, MA 02540|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–8:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Families|
|Phone||508-548-0151 ext 128|
More About Falmouth Public Library
The beautiful, recently renovated Falmouth Public Library holds the title of being the largest public library on Cape Cod. The Main Library provides services to adults and children such as story times, book groups, summer reading programs and special programs that change throughout the year. It also serves as a reference and information center, featuring thousands of books and magazines. Museum passes, computers, access to databases and periodicals are just a few of the other services you will find at the library.
Other events here
- Falmouth Genealogical Society Help at the Falmouth Library Weekly on Tuesdays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Afternoon Parent Chat Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Library Board of Trustees Monthly, 7:00 pm
- SONGS of the SEA Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Arts Alive Festival '13 Fri, Jun 21, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Arts Alive Festival '13 Sat, Jun 22, 10:00 am–9:00 pm
- Arts Alive Festival '13 Sun, Jun 23, 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Cultural Survival Bazaar Daily, 10:00 am–5:00 pm