Invite a friend
Science Before Supper
"Color Change and Patterning in Ocean Animals: Science, Art, and Technology"
Roger Hanlon, Senior Scientist, Director, MBL Program in Sensory Physiology and Behavior.
Whet your appetite for all things science with talks by MBL scientists designed especially for non-scientists!
Come learn about the amazing talents of the cuttlefish and octopus. You'll see incredible undersea footage of marine animal behavior and camouflage.
Co-sponsored by the MBL Associates and the Falmouth Public Library.
More About Falmouth Public Library
The beautiful, recently renovated Falmouth Public Library holds the title of being the largest public library on Cape Cod. The Main Library provides services to adults and children such as story times, book groups, summer reading programs and special programs that change throughout the year. It also serves as a reference and information center, featuring thousands of books and magazines. Museum passes, computers, access to databases and periodicals are just a few of the other services you will find at the library.
Other events here
- Afternoon Parent Chat Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Falmouth Genealogical Society Help at the Falmouth Library Weekly on Tuesdays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Library Board of Trustees Monthly, 7:00 pm
- SONGS of the SEA Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Arts Alive Festival '13 Fri, Jun 21, 5:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Arts Alive Festival '13 Sat, Jun 22, 10:00 am–9:00 pm
- Arts Alive Festival '13 Sun, Jun 23, 11:00 am–5:00 pm
- Cultural Survival Bazaar Daily, 10:00 am–5:00 pm