Invite a friend
Tap Dancing Class
The Senior Center is now offering a Tap Dancing Class on Fridays at 1:00 p.m. The objective is to give people the pleasure of tap dancing while exercising. The price is $6.00 per class or $24.00 per month. The instructor is Margaret Rogers, who has been an instructor for many years. Come bring a friend. Please call the Center if interested at 508-540-0196.
More About Falmouth Council On Aging
In conjunction with the Falmouth Senior Center, the Falmouth Council on Aging provides a variety of benefits. For the senior citizens of the community, it offers many essential services including home care, health programs, social activities, nutrition, medical transport, exercise programs and volunteer opportunities. It offers a variety of social activities as well.
Other events here
- Osteo Prevention Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:15 am
- Party Bridge at the COA Weekly on Wednesdays, 12:30 pm
- Memoirs at COA Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm
- Tai Ji Class at the COA Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am
- Osteo Prevention Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:00 am
- Poker at the COA Weekly on Thursdays, 12:30 pm
- Young at Heart Strength Training II Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am