Here's how to make sure we — and more importantly, Falmouth Patch readers like you, not to mention Google and other search engines that crawl the Web — always know what's coming up:
- Get started by signing in on Patch to post your news. You can sign in with Facebook or create your own free, unique Patch account to access any Patch site.
- Post your event in our calendar at falmouth.patch.com/events. Add photos, videos and pdf's if you can do so legally. Your listing will go online as soon as you submit it, and appear on our home page and in our email newsletter the day of the event.
- Back it up with a "save the date" announcement in our Boards: Just click the green "Post" button you'll see on the home page. This is a great place for reminders, because everything posted here goes immediately to the home page, front and center. You can post as often as you like.
- To build more awareness for a special event or ongoing campaign, add a blog post. Readers love our blogging section and every new post goes straight to the home page in the same stream with our staff-written news articles.
- Copy the URLs of your Patch posts and share them in your social media networks — then email the links to Falmouth Patch Community Editor Molly Buccini, firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can share them too.
We're here all year! Questions? Contact Falmouth Patch editor Louisa Hufstader at email@example.com.