- Want to keep celebrating the Red Sox World Series win? CupCapes of Falmouth has special cupcakes today at 155 Main St., where you can also order a waffle for breakfast.
- Today is your last chance to see Pocketful of Posies by Salley Mavor, featuring her award-winning fabric reliefs created to illustrate a treasury of nursery rhymes. On display at Highfield Hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; $5 suggested donation.
- Highfield Hall is also where you can find out more about Falmouth's own Katharine Lee Bates, author of the words to "America the Beautiful." The world-traveling Wellesley professor is celebrated in a pair of exhibitions. Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. $5 suggested donation. More info at highfieldhall.org.
- The Upper Cape Bridge Club plays duplicate bridge Thursday at 12:15 p.m. at the Gus Canty Community Center. $6, includes coffee and snacks.
- There's not much time left to see Nature Photography by Dmitry Mozzerhin at the Maser Gallery at Falmouth Community Television: The exhibit closes Nov. 1. Gallery hours are Sun-Mon: 2-10pm; Tue-Wed-Thu: 10am -10pm; Fri: 10-6pm. 310A Dillingham Ave., Falmouth. Free.