- Falmouth Farmers Market produce and other local foods are highlighted in Fabulous Food from Farm Fresh Ingredients: Celebrating Julia Child's 100th Birthday, beginning at 11 a.m. at Highfield Hall. Register at highfieldhall.org or call 508-495-1878, x2, to sample and learn. $34-$39
- Budget best bet: Wednesday brings the last Noontunes Summer Concert of the season at Church of the Messiah in Woods Hole, with Joseph Arndt, organist performing a 45-minute lunchtime program of early organ works by composers including Bach and Bruhns. Free-will offering.
- It's Jamaican Buffet Night at Coonamessett Farm in East Falmouth. 5 to 8 p.m.: $12.95 kids, $21.95 10 and older, 3 and younger free.
- You can stay in a Jamaican mood with Reggae songstress Etana, who performs with special guest Bobby Hustle at the Beach House in Falmouth. 9 p.m., $15 in advance, $20 at the door.
- The Falmouth Conservation Commission meets at 7 p.m. in the selectmen's meeting room on the upper level of Town Hall. Here's the public hearing notice/agenda.
Did we miss something happening today? Tell us in the comments.