- It's the first day of school in Falmouth, so be prepared to see lots of kids walking, biking and taking buses all over the villages today. Got back-to-school photos? Share them in our Falmouth open blog.
- If your daily commute passes one or more public schools, leave a little extra time and be sure not to pass any school buses that are stopped with red lights flashing. Here are 5 Mass. School Bus Laws You Might Not Know.
- The Green Harvest Organic Farmers' Market & Artisans' Fair takes place Tuesday from noon to 4 p.m. at Cape Cod Fairgrounds, Route 151 on the Falmouth/Mashpee line. (GPS 1220 Nathan Ellis Hwy, East Falmouth).
- Organizers are actively seeking more organic food producers and bakers for the Green Harvest market, which runs till mid-December. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Did you know that you can sign up to receive our daily "5 Things" feature by email? Just go to our Today in Falmouth page and click "Get email updates." You can do this with any of our news categories.
Did we miss something happening today? Tell us in the comments.