- The Green Harvest Organic Farmers' Market & Artisans' Fair takes place from noon to 4 p.m. at Cape Cod Fairgrounds, Route 151 on the Falmouth/Mashpee line. (GPS 1220 Nathan Ellis Hwy, East Falmouth).
- At 7 p.m., learn to paint while having fun at the Falmouth Art Center's Wine & Design with Mike Rooney. Pre-registration is required--$40 for members, $45 nonmembers. Visit http://www.falmouthart.org or call 508-540-3304 to register.
- Eel Pond Bridge advisory: Starting Wednesday, required maintenance will be performed on the underside of the bridge through Friday, August 23. The bridge will be opened on the hour as required. Find out more at http://www.falmouthmass.us.
- Yard Sale Coming? Post for Free on Falmouth Patch and your sale will appear on our interactive map!
- Have you tried the new pick-up service at the Mashpee Stop & Shop store? According to a post in our Boards, shoppers can now order groceries online at Peapod.com for easy pick-up at the Stop & Shop store located at 39 Nathan Ellis Highway. We'd love to know how well it works. Tell us in the comments!