- The Falmouth Farmers Market takes place at Peggy Noonan Park on Main Street from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- And did you know they have a Lost & Found list online?
- Eel Pond Bridge work continues through Friday, August 23. The bridge will be opened on the hour as required. Find out more at http://www.falmouthmass.us.
- Catch She Loves Me!, this week's College Light Opera Company musical show, in a 2 p.m. matinee at Highfield Theater. The 1963 show is based on the 1940 film "The Shop Around the Corner," which was later remade as "You've Got Mail." $35.
- The weekly Falmouth Town Band Concert runs from 7:30 to 9 p.m. at the Music & Arts Pavilion, Marina Park, next to Falmouth Harbor. Free.