What's up today in Falmouth? Here are five tips for Tuesday:
- The Green Harvest Organic Farmers' Market & Artisans' Fair takes place from noon to 4 p.m. at Cape Cod Fairgrounds, Route 151 on the Falmouth/Mashpee line. (GPS 1220 Nathan Ellis Hwy, East Falmouth).
- The Falmouth Planning Board meets at 6 p.m. to decide on an application for a "Special Permit to raze existing buildings comprised of 30,249
square feet and to construct a retail pharmacy of 15,300 square feet and a bank of 3,000 square feet on 3.12 acres." Selectmen's meeting room, Town Hall.
- At the Windy Kites Paint Class, you can create a 16x20 acrylic painting. All materials are included. 6:30 p.m. at the Cape Cod Art Bar, Mashpee: $35.
- Free fun at the Falmouth Public Library starts at 7 p.m. when pianist Richard Hughes Accompanies "The Freshman," a 1925 silent film starring Buster Keaton.
- Also free, and far from silent: Falmouth Chorale's Open Sing: Verdi Requiem at 7 p.m. at John Wesley United Methodist Church.
Do you have another Falmouth event or activity to recommend today? Tell us in the comments.