- There's an Open House at Fairwinds Clubhouse starting at 10 a.m. The clubhouse provides opportunities for friendship, support, employment and education for adults with psychiatric disabilities. Refreshments. Free.
- Come out and cheer for the wounded veterans taking part in Friday morning's Soldier ride from Falmouth to Woods Hole and back starting at 9:30 a.m.: See Wounded Veterans to Ride Shining Sea Bike Path Friday.
- Strike Out MS Bowling Night starts at 5 p.m. at Ryan's Family Amusements, where CapeCakes by Kristen & Swift Designs of Cape Cod are hosting a Multiple Sclerosis fundraiser. All proceeds from ticket sales to the bowling night will be donated to national MS society. Tickets are $30 per lane for one hour, up to five people per lane (shoes included). Desserts for sale.
- The Falmouth Clippers play Nauset Regional at 7 p.m. at Falmouth High School.
- The country’s top Phish tribute band, 7 Below, plays the Beach House starting at 9 p.m. $5, 21 and older only.
Did we miss something happening Friday? Tell us in the comments.