- Now that school's well under way, Falmouth School Superintendent Bonny Gifford holds a meet & greet Thursday at the Falmouth Senior Center from 9 to 10:30 a.m. 300 Dillingham Ave., free.
- Speaking of Falmouth schools, don't wait till the last minute to get your very affordable tickets to the Falmouth Band Parents' Rocking Sunset Cruise next week. Puffy Elvis on the Island Queen, plus snacks and desserts from local eateries: Need we say more?
- There's a Cape Cod Book Event at the Falmouth Farmers' Market from noon to 2 p.m. Thursday: Meet John Carafoli, author of Cape Cod Chef’s Table. The book is a virtual road-trip around Cape Cod, featuring local chefs and their signature dishes. Falmouth Farmers’ Market, 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Peg Noonan Park, Main Street, free.
- TogethER We Win! The Falmouth Hospital Auxiliary is holding a Las Vegas themed fundraiser at the Coonamessett Inn starting at 4 p.m., complete Las Vegas style games, a silent auction, raffle and more. Live, professional entertainment will be provided by Robert Black, Rhode Island's #1 Elvis Presley and Dean Martin tribute artist. Tickets are $50 per person and includes dinner and entertainment: 774-521-5301 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Greater Falmouth Mostly All-Male Men's Chorus begins rehearsals for the fall season at 7 p.m. at Morse Pond School. Membership for the season is $50 and includes the cost of music and rehearsal CDs. For more information: falmouthmenschorus.org, email@example.com, 508-564-0054
Did we miss something happening Thursday? Tell us in the comments.