- Enjoy a holiday celebration with Falmouth area’s popular Charlie Jamieson Trio featuring vocalist Cerise Bynoe performing festive jazz favorites. The original Charlie Jamieson trio was the featured house band at the former Nobska House in Falmouth. The concert begins at 7 p.m. at the Falmouth Public Library, 300 Main Street and is free of charge. To save a seat, call 508-457-2555, x-6 or email: email@example.com
- Hear Rhythm and Blues at the Fishmonger Cafe, 56 Water Street, Woods Hole starting at 8 p.m. with Alizon Lissance (piano, vocals), “Sax Gordon” Beadle (sax), Steve Brown (drums). Tickets $15 at JazzFestFalmouth.org, Eight Cousins Books, Falmouth, Under the Sun, Woods Hole, or Cash at door while they last. Doors open at 6:30 for light fare and full bar (cash).
- Falmouth Volunteers in Public Schools (VIPs) need your help if you'd like to volunteer for Junior Achievement classroom programs teaching financial literacy and other business skills. If you, or someone you know, is interested in volunteering for Junior Achievement– even for one class– please contact VIPS by calling (508) 548-1621 or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The program runs all year long, so interested volunteers can state preferences for time of year, grade, school, or teacher. To learn more about JA, visit:www.janewengland.org.
- The Falmouth Hospital Thrift Shop on the corner of Palmer Avenue and Ter Heun Drive needs volunteers to do a variety of retail-related tasks, such as ringing in sales, stocking shelves, sorting and pricing donations, and shop upkeep. To find out more, contact Susan Hanley, Director of Volunteer Services for Falmouth Hospital, at 508-457-3521 or by email to email@example.com.
- Do you have a message for the community? Patch now has a place for you to post letters to the editor. Just click here and tell us what you think. Your letter will post online right away.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something