1. The Friends of the Falmouth Pubic Library 2013 Holiday Book Sale is in its final days, today from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon.
2. The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution's weekly, free "Peanut Butter Club" presentation is a book talk by author Dallas Murphy and videographer Ben Harden, Friday at noon in Redfield Auditorium, 45 Water Street, Woods Hole. Dallas Murphy will talk about his new book To The Denmark Strait, a firsthand account of a modern oceanographic adventure with world-renowned WHOI oceanographer Robert Pickart aboard the research vessel Knorr on an expedition to affirm the existence and origin of a previously unknown oceanic current between Greenland and Iceland.
3. The Odd Fellows Hall Replica Playhouse is being raffled off Dec. 14 at Liam Maguire's Irish Pub. Donations are $20 per ticket or three chances for $50 at Caline for Kids, Eight Cousins Book Store and Kaleidoscope Toys and falmouthhousingtrust.org.
4. It's the final weekend for the Falmouth Theatre Guild's "A Seussified Christmas Carol": Friday at 7:30pm, Saturday and Sunday at 4 p.m. at 58 Highfield Drive in Falmouth. Tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for seniors and children. To order tickets, go to www.falmouththeatreguild.org or call 866-811-4111.
5. A Cape Cod Celtic Christmas Celebration with Stanley & Grimm (Nikki Engstrom - fiddle & Sean Brennan -guitar/vocals) starts at 7:30 p.m. at John Wesley United Methodist Church, 270 Gifford St. $150 adults, $10 children.
Find more things to do in Falmouth this week: