- The Green Harvest Organic Farmers' Market & Artisans' Fair takes place from noon to 4 p.m. at Cape Cod Fairgrounds, Route 151 on the Falmouth/Mashpee line. (GPS 1220 Nathan Ellis Hwy, East Falmouth).
- Give the gift of life by taking part in the Falmouth Community Blood Drive Tuesday from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. at BAYADA Home Health Care, 80 Davis Straits, where the American Red Cross Bus will be there to take your donation.
- Pick for kids: Falmouth public school students get an after-school discount of 15 percent at Tisberry Frozen Yogurt & Smoothies on Main Street from 2:30 to 6 p.m. weekdays.
- Navigating the Cancer Experience is a free program, Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at the Falmouth Public Library, from the Haven for Healing and the Cancer Resource Center. A panel of women share their stories about dealing with diagnosis and treatment, making the choices and decisions that are part of coping with the diagnosis. To save a seat, call the Library at 508-457-2555, ext. 6 or email: email@example.com.
- Are you an experienced children's face painter, or do you know someone local who is? British Beer Company in Falmouth Heights is looking for face painters for the upcoming Lennonfest Oct. 13. Reach them on Facebook at facebook.com/BritishBeerFalmouth or 508-540-9600.
Did we miss something happening today? Tell us in the comments.