- At 5 p.m., the Falmouth Artists Guild hosts a free opening and reception for an exhibit of new artwork from faculty and students of the Falmouth Arts Center. Free.
- From 5 to 7 p.m., the Woods Hole Historical Museum presents an oyster-shucking demonstration and oyster tasting. $25, at the door, to benefit the museum.
- Coonamessett Farm's Friday Night Farm Family Buffet is for vegetarians and omnivores alike, with live music by Amy and Jonathan. 5 to 8 p.m.: $12.95 kids, $21.95 10 and older, 3 and younger free. Find the menu here.
- Danny Quinn plays Irish music starting at 8:30 p.m. at Liam Maguire's Irish Pub & Restaurant on Main Street in Falmouth.
- At 10 p.m., Mia Boostrom and the Revelators play the British Beer Company on Grand Avenue in Falmouth Heights.
Did we miss something happening Friday? Tell us in the comments.