- Starting Wednesday, you can feast your eyes on the Tri-Club Photography Competition and Lobby Exhibition at the Falmouth Art Center, 137 Gifford St. More info at http://www.falmouthart.org. Free.
- You have just two weeks left to see Nature Photography by Dmitry Mozzerhin at the Maser Gallery at Falmouth Community Television: The exhibit closes Nov. 1. Gallery hours are Sun-Mon: 2-10pm; Tue-Wed-Thu: 10am -10pm; Fri: 10-6pm. Free.
- For the science-minded: At 12:15 p.m. in the Smith Conference Room at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, you can hear a free talk
"Prediction of Acoustic Array Coherence Lengths in Shallow Water Using Ocean Feature Models" by Jim Lynch of WHOI. Or you can just visit the WHOI Ocean Science Exhibit Center & Gift Shop, 15 School Street, Woods Hole, between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Every Wednesday is $5 Pizza Night @ The Beach House Restaurant with Live Music from 6-9pm.
- Have you been following the sensational Whitey Bulger case? Wednesday at 7 p.m. in the Education Center at Falmouth Museums on the Green, author Bob Halloran discusses his best seller,"Impact Statement: A Family's Fight for Justice Against Whitey Bulger, Stephen Flemmi, and the FBI." $7, $5 for members.