- Interested in buying the Falmouth Inn? It's up for auction Oct. 10 and there's a pre-sale walk-through scheduled from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the inn, 824 Main St., according to the auctioneers' website.
- The Green Harvest Organic Farmers' Market & Artisans' Fair takes place Tuesday from noon to 4 p.m. at Cape Cod Fairgrounds, Route 151 on the Falmouth/Mashpee line. (GPS 1220 Nathan Ellis Hwy, East Falmouth).
- Pick for kids: Falmouth public school students get an after-school discount of 15 percent at Tisberry Frozen Yogurt & Smoothies on Main Street from 2:30 to 6 p.m. weekdays.
- The Woods Hole Calcutta Fishing Derby and Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass & Bluefish Derby are in full swing, with prizes in multiple categories. Find out more at woodshole.com/fishing-derby and mvderby.com.
- Do you have a message for the community? Patch now has a place for you to post letters to the editor. Just click here and tell us what you think. Your letter will post online right away.
Did we miss something happening today? Tell us in the comments.