- Take a two-hour rolling tour along "some of Falmouth's oldest thoroughfares" with Trolley Tours of Falmouth, departing at 10 a.m. from the driveway of Falmouth Museums on the Green, 55 Palmer Avenue. Trolleys are climate-controlled. $20.
- The last Jamaican Night Buffet at Coonamessett Farm starts at 5 p.m.
- Learn to eat well at home with the Nutritional Basics Workshop at 6 p.m. at Mulcahy Family Chiropractic.
- Planning a yard sale, garage sale, tag sale or estate sale? You can add it to our Yard Sale Map with just a few clicks and we'll help send you shoppers.
- Do you have a message for the community? Patch now has a place for you to post letters to the editor. Just click here and tell us what you think. Your letter will post online right away.
For more things to do in and around Falmouth, check our Events calendar. You can add your own local events any time for free.
Did we miss something happening Wednesday? Tell us in the comments.