- Take a two-hour rolling tour along "some of Falmouth's oldest thoroughfares" with Trolley Tours of Falmouth, departing at 10 a.m. from the driveway of Falmouth Museums on the Green, 55 Palmer Avenue. Trolleys are climate-controlled. $20.
- Drawing from Nature After School is a class for ages 6 to 9 at the Falmouth Art Center, 137 Gifford St., from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Sept. 25 is week two of the six-week course; $60 for the series: www.falmouthart.org.
- The Town of Falmouth's Design Review Committee meets at 5 p.m. to review plans for the Cape Cod Baptist Church on Route 151, Santander at 310 Gifford St and Neubauer Realty, LLC at 15 Depot Ave.
- Planning a yard sale, garage sale, tag sale or estate sale? You can add it to our Yard Sale Map with just a few clicks and we'll help send you shoppers.
- Are you an experienced children's face painter, or do you know someone local who is? British Beer Company in Falmouth Heights is looking for face painters for the upcoming Lennonfest Oct. 13. Reach them on Facebook at facebook.com/BritishBeerFalmouth or 508-540-9600.
Did we miss something happening Wednesday? Tell us in the comments.