1. Patchwork Quilters of Cape Cod meets at the Falmouth Senior Center today from 10am to 2pm. All finished quilts go to children at risk.
2. You can join a Tap Dancing Class at the Senior Center today at 1:00 p.m. The price is $6.00 per class or $24.00 per month.
3. You can chat with Joan Wickersham, author of The News from Spain: 7 Variations on a Love Story, today at Eight Cousins Books on Main St. in Falmouth at 6:00 p.m.
4. Want a way to get into the Holiday Spirit? You can join the Falmouth Theatre Guild for one of their 6 performances of Best Christmas Pageant Ever at 7:30 p.m. tonight. Admission is just $10.
5. You can stop by Liam Maguire’s Irish Pub and Restaurant on Main St. at 9 p.m. for an evening of Irish folk music. Danny Quinn is a performer of Irish & American folk music for nearly three decades and has entertained throughout the US, Canada, Ireland and England.