1. You can expect partly cloudy skies today with a high of 43F. It will be cloudy during the evening, with a few showers developing late and a low of 36F.
2. You can learn Tai Ji at the Falmouth Senior Center today at 9 a.m.; the class is free to join. For more information you can call 508-540-0196.
3. You can join Kelly Johnson for Zumba Gold today at the Gus Canty Community Center at 11 a.m. Zumba will lead you through fun and invigorating Latin and internationally inspired dance steps. This program is meant to encompass people of all ages and fitness levels. The cost is $8 for walk-ins, 6 classes for $36 or 12 classes for $60.
4. You can put on your best poker face and go to the Falmouth Senior Center today at 12:30pm for group poker; it’s free to join in the fun.
5. A weekly afternoon parent chat with Carol DiFalco, MS, LMHC will be held each today from 1-2 p.m. at the Falmouth Public Library. This is a drop-in parenting group for caregivers with children 1-5 years. Limited childcare will be available.