1. It will be mainly sunny today with a high of 43F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
2. Would you like to learn Tai Ji? You can take a free class today at the Falmouth Senior Center at 9am.
3. You can take a Zumba class today at 11 a.m. at Gus Canty Community Center. The cost is $8 for walk-ins, 6 classes for $36 or 12 classes for $60.
4. Do you love to sew or have a project hanging around that needs some inspiration to get it completed? The Falmouth Senior Center is hosting a sewing group today at 1 p.m.
5. The Falmouth High School Music Department will present a free Winter Concert tonight from 7:00 to 8:00 PM in the auditorium. The concert will feature music by the Wind Ensemble, Symphony Band, Chamber Strings and Jazz Ensemble. The program will be directed by Steve Edwards and is open to the public.