- The Falmouth Senior Center is hosting Young at Heart Strength Training Level 1 at 9:00 a.m. Best of all, this class is free.
- An Osteo Prevention exercise class will be offered at 11am today at the Falmouth Council on Aging.
- Are you trying to research your family tree? Members of the Falmouth Genealogical Society will be on hand to help you find those elusive ancestors at the Falmouth Public Library in the Lemcke Reference Room today from 2 to 4pm.
- The Planning Department meets in the Selectmen's Meeting Room of the Town Hall every Tuesday at 7pm.
- The British Beer Company hosts Trivia for the Troops every Tuesday from 8 to 10pm. Join in for an evening of brain-teasers and fun!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something