1. A new community lecure series begins tonight at Falmouth High School. The topic tonight is tagging sharks and rays of the North Atlantic. The lecture begins at 7:00 p.m.
2. You can learn Tai Ji for free in Falmouth. Every Thursday morning, there is a free class at the Falmouth Senior Center (starting at 9 a.m.) to learn this ancient Chinese martial art.
3. Kelly Johnson is hosting Zumba Gold today at 11:00 a.m. at the Gus Canty Community Center. Zumba is a fun and invigorating dance class for all ages and fitness levels inspired by Latin dance steps. The cost is $8 for walk-ins, 6 classes for $36 or 12 classes for $60.
4. You can get help from a local expert on how to be a great parent. A weekly afternoon parent chat with Carol DiFalco, MS, LMHC will be held today from 1-2pm at the Falmouth Public Library. This is a free, drop-in parenting group for caregivers with children 1-5 years. Limited childcare will be available.
5. You can finish that sewing project that you've been putting off. If you love to sew or have a project hanging around that needs some inspiration to get it completed, you can go to the Falmouth Senior Center on any Thursday at 1pm and join an upbeat sewing group.