1. There will be rain today and patchy fog after 1 p.m. with a high near 45 degrees. It will be breezy, with a south wind 14 to 20 mph., according to the National Weather Service.
2. Falmouth Public Schools will be closed today.
3. As of 8:00 p.m. Sunday Nstar reported 54,000 were still without power on Cape Cod. Nstar expects to have all power restored by Thursday night at midnight.
4. Want to check updated outage numbers for Falmouth? You can check out Nstar’s outage map here.
5. Have an upcoming event? Post it on Falmouth Patch.