1. It will be sunny today with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -4. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Would you like to learn Tai Ji? A free class takes place at the Falmouth Senior Center today at 9am.
3. Brian Malone retired director of the Town of Dennis Natural Resources Dept. will outline the history of the wild turkey in the bay state from its demise in the mid-1800s to the modern restoration efforts. A highlight will be his turkey call demonstrations. The free event begins at 7 p.m. at the Falmouth Historical Society.
4. You can play Team Trivia with FUN 107's DJ Billy Teed tonight at 7 p.m. at the Beach House. Prizes are given for 1st 2nd and 3rd place.
5. Have something you want to share? Post an announcement on Falmouth Patch.