1. A thunderstorm is possible today before 10 a.m., then a chance of rain between 10am and noon with areas of fog before 11am. Temperatures will fall to around 42 degrees by 5pm. A high wind warning is in effect until 10 a.m., wind gust could reach 60 mph, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Would you like to learn Tai Ji? This class takes place at the Falmouth Senior Center on Thursdays, at 9am.
3. Mahoney’s Garden Center is hosting a winter market Saturday. Stop by from 12 pm. To 4 p.m. for organic food, food tastings, vegetables, eggs, honey, jams, breads, cookies and more.
4. Have an upcoming event? Post it on Patch.
5. Want to announce something to everyone? Post it on Patch.