1. Showers are likely today, mainly after 4 p.m. There will be increasing clouds, with a high near 45 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
2. The Preschool Nature Club for Families meets today at the Green Briar Nature Center. A naturalist will take families with small children out on the Center's trails for learning and fun at 10 a.m. for just $4.
3. Vacation Acting Camp starts today at the Falmouth Public Library. It takes place today through Friday 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. daily. To register, contact the Falmouth Public Library reference department at 508-547-2555 ext. 6.
4. Are you trying to research your family tree? Members of the Falmouth Genealogical Society will be on hand to help you find those elusive ancestors at the Falmouth Public Library today from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
5. The Planning Department meets tonight at 7 p.m. to Town Hall.