1. It’s expected to rain today with Patchy fog and a high near 42 degrees. It will be windy, with a east wind 23 to 31 m.p.h., according to the National Weather Service.
2. Tonight is $5 Pizza Night at The Beach House in North Falmouth. Any toppings you want all just $5...Dine-in-only.
3. There will be a book signing for Legendary Locals of Falmouth at Falmouth History Society’s Education Center today from 6:30-8:00 PM.
4. Author Kathleen Brunelle who was born and raised on Cape Cod will give a talk at the Woods Hole Public Library about her recent book titled “ Highfield & Tanglewood” at 7:30 p.m.
5. Want to know more about how to use Patch? We have a list of 10 ways to use Falmouth Patch.