Falmouth Police made multiple arrests Friday on drug charges in two separate incidents.
Falmouth Police, in conjunction with the Cape the Cape Cod Narcotics Task Force served a search warrant at 14 Saint Anne’s Lane in Teaticket on Friday, April 18. The warrant was obtained after a one month investigation which developed information that large quantities of narcotics such as cocaine, heroin, and fentanyl (commonly referred to as “China White”) were being sold from that residence, according to police.
Police found cocaine, marijuana and a single .38 caliber bullet in the house. Three men were in the home and were arrested on the following charges:
- David Brasil (34, Falmouth) – Trafficking a Class B Substance, Possession to distribute a Class D substance, Conspiracy, Operating with a Suspended License (observed operating just prior to the search warrant execution).
- Stephen Silva (33, Falmouth) – Trafficking a Class B Substance, Possession of Ammunition without a Firearms Identification Card, Possession to Distribute a Class D Substance, Conspiracy.
- Duke Mendoza (36, Falmouth) – Trafficking a Class B Substance, Possession to Distribute a Class D Substance.
A female was later stopped in a vehicle on her way to the Falmouth Police Department with $5,000 bail money for one of the suspects. According to police, a Barnstable County Sheriff’s Department Narcotics Dog detected drug residue on the cash, and it was also seized for evidence.
In a separate incident, two Falmouth Police Officers were on a directed assignment to address crosswalk violations in town when they stopped a vehicle on Rt. 28 in East Falmouth, discovering the driver had a suspended license. Heroin was found in the vehicle, and all three occupants were placed under arrest. The three were charged with the following:
- Ryan Marks (24, Falmouth) – Crosswalk Violation, Operating with a Suspended registration (subsequent offense), Being Present where Heroin is Kept.
- Shanna Rowitz (35, Falmouth) – Possession of a Class A Drug.
- Samantha Teed (21, Falmouth) – Possession of a Class A Drug.